Home » » Are You Interested in Celebrity Gossip?

Are You Interested in Celebrity Gossip?

The personal lives of celebrities are always on the spotlight. Everyday you would hear a new celebrity gossip. This is due to the fascination of people all over the world on what is happening with the lives of their favorite stars.

Most of us are guilty on poring over magazines on what is the latest celebrity gossip. We always look forward to what is happening between Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise or the latest happening with the hot couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. This celebrity gossip has somewhat enthralled most of us.

I do not know why but I am always peaked with what is the current issue between my two favorite stars, who happens to be Brad and Angelina. Is their family growing or are they sleeping in separate beds. I can not explain why, it also amazes how I instantly tune in to celebrity news when open the television.
If about fashion, I also look forward to who is wearing the best dress for an awards night. Maybe it is envy that I like to react to a particular who is wearing a mismatched outfit or something that looks a crime to the current trend. I also envy those beautiful gowns and glittering shoes. How I wish I could wear something like that.

Any news about celebrities is always a big hit. That is why there are a lot of photographers that takes advantage of these. They are commonly called paparazzi. They take advantage of every incriminating detail that they can capture in photos and sell it to a tabloid. There are big bucks involved in any gossip about the world of celebrities.

We can not sue the media about their amazement with the lives of the celebrities. To us, common people, celebrity lives is something that they do not have. When you do not have that something but sees it in the lives of someone else and that is where envy comes in. the addiction to be updated about their lives and the desire to be like them someday. It truly is frustrating.